Monday, April 7, 2014

Everyday I’m grateful for moments like these

It’s been a couple of weeks since my last post, but things at Hope Ranch never stop moving. Everyone gets fed twice a day and stalls get picked or stripped then it seems like there are always feet to take care of or wounds to doctor. Somewhere in all the constant motion that is my life I have moments that make my heart melt. Every morning I walk through the gate and Jasper turns and calls to me I feel a little more at home. Each time I work with him and things go well I gain more confidence in our slowly growing bond, and even the moments that he acts up bring me confidence when we work through them. I cherish the little moments, the learning experiences, and the quiet times when everyone is fed and happy. It seems like even when the rest of my life is chaos I can still feel hopeful about the future with Jasper.




No comments:

Post a Comment