Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Welcome to Hope Ranch

Things at Hope Ranch are always a little bit on the busy side. There are currently ten equine residents that all need to be fed twice a day and have their own affection requirements. When that is done, there are still stalls to be cleaned and fences to fix. It sounds chaotic as I am putting this down in black and white but I love it. Since I saw my first horse at two years old I knew I was hooked. Now twenty-four years later I am still completely in awe of horses. They are the one of the very few things I have tried and never given up on. This blog is for the most part going to be from my point of view. It is going to be my open book that focuses entirely on horses specifically the ones at Hope Ranch. I don't know who will be reading this, but I hope it inspires others to seek out an equine companion.
Jack having a nice play day in the yard
Penny proving that she is not too old to run

Angel and Diamond playing

No comments:

Post a Comment